Hi all! Don't forget to hug your moms this weekend!
I'll be helping mine at her flower shop, A Flower A Day. It's always fun to see dads and kids pick out something special for the ladies in their life. This weekend also marks the beginning of prom season, so we'll have high-schoolers coming in to pick up their corsages and boutonnieres; something that makes a mid-twenty-something feel old, for sure.
I also am super excited that Saturday is the opening day of the Burlington Farmers Market. This will definitely be a weekend ritual through the summer, most likely with some yummy brunches in downtown Burlington sprinkled in.
And since as of late I have become a morning person (weird, I know), I'm starting my weekend mornings off with Burlington Barre and ROWVT. It puts me in such a good mood for the entire day and gives me tons of energy.
Maybe I can squeeze in taking my parents puppy (giant German Shepard) for a walk.
What is everyone doing for their moms this weekend?
Have a blast and enjoy springtime!
xo Emily
Maybe I can squeeze in taking my parents puppy (giant German Shepard) for a walk.
What is everyone doing for their moms this weekend?
Have a blast and enjoy springtime!
xo Emily


No comments:
Post a Comment