Friday, March 07, 2014

101 in 1001: march update.



Here's the latest update on my 101 in 1001 list, and this one's fancy... with a video!






1. Become a homeowner. (March 2014)
Can't believe it's finally happening! Feeling very grown-up and SO excited.

39. Establish a weekly signature blog post. (color scoop!)
Ok, I'm slacking, as I've only done two so far. Read 'em here.


51. Pay for the next customer in line 5 times. (3/5)
I still run/drive away as quickly as possible because I don't want to seem creepy.

54. Replace coffee with tea for two consecutive weeks.
I survived and actually liked it. Here's what I learned

74. Share a video post on the blog.
It's right above! I was terrified of doing this, but it wasn't that bad.

101. Spend an entire day in a bathing suit at the beach. Don't forget the sunscreen. (February 2014)
I had a blast with my sister's family in the Bahamas. I'm still waiting for all the photos from her, but here are a few. 





I didn't realize how much I've crossed of the list in the past month until I went to write this update! And while it's super fun to check stuff off, it's been even more fun to enjoy the process. 

Has anyone else made a list of their own? Let me know in the comments below!

Make sure to find me in the social media universe! facebook | twitter | instagram


xo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment