I love the stack of books that has accumulated on my end table over the past two weeks. I'm so excited to dive into all of these, especially because I've been slacking on #95 on my 101 in 1001 list.
I think I saw this recommendation in a magazine... Real Simple? It sounds like it will be a perfect summer read.
I guess I am a little late to the party; apparently the movie is coming out this fall. I'm about half way through and it's great - exciting, mysterious and well written.
I fell in love with Brené Brown's TED Talk a couple of years ago. She inspires me to be brave and vulnerable, reminding us that you can do both simultaneously.
My sister is the best at recommending amazing books, so this surely won't disappoint. It's unbelievable that all of this happened and her family found out about it decades later.
This is Barre Instructor Training in full force. Not only am I getting my participation and observation hours in, but I've made anatomy flash cards and at any given moment, can be found doing barre moves along to whatever music is playing (in the car, at the grocery store...)
What are you reading right now? Give me some recommendations in the comments below!
xo Emily

No comments:
Post a Comment