I love color. And design. And shopping. So when I was brainstorming about what kind of weekly blog post I wanted to start, of course it made sense to try and include all of these things. Mission accomplished.
It's February 1st, and red is just the pick-me-up needed to add a little vibrancy to the middle of winter. Plus, Valentine's Day is coming!
Shop this scoop:
1. lattice serving tray from target. // 2. bkr water bottle. // 3. stolen sunday infinity scarf. // 4. moroccan pomegranate red tea from celestial seasonings. // 5. le creuset heart casserole. // 6. kate spade new york "be dazzling" candle. // 7. dishtowels from Crate & Barrel. // 8. sequin red and gold enamel bangle.
inspiration: the scallop and bandage details on this dress are everything.
What's your favorite pick? Let me know in the comments below!
And make sure you get in on the giveaway action on Facebook!

No comments:
Post a Comment