One of the reasons I posted my 101 in 1001 list is so that all of you can hold me accountable for my 101 things. So in the spirit of accountability, here's an update on some of the highlights (and difficulties) one month after starting.
32. Leave a 100% tip on a bill of $50 or more. (January 2014)
It was crazy busy and we were killing time before a movie. I hope it made her night!
51. Pay for the next customer in line 5 times. (1/5)
I did my first one of these today - it's more tricky than it seems. I'm worried that the benefactor is going to think I'm super creepy or hitting on them...
57. Try a new fitness class. (Dec 2013 at REV)
I'm now addicted to spin class. It's a great addition to winter exercise until I can run outside again. Also, it's an awesome way to get sweaty and enjoy some EDM without paying $100 for a concert ticket only to be surrounded by lots of drunk people.
67. Pack *good* (healthy and yummy) lunches for two weeks straight.
I've attempted and failed at this one twice already. Someone shows up at the office or I end up doing a lunch meeting. I need to swap lunch meetings for walking meetings.
101. Inspire someone else to make a list of their own.
I loved reading my friends' lists. I've also been spying others... so many great ideas, I feel like I need a second list!
There are lots of things to look forward to in February and March, some of which are on my list. Can't wait.
Has anyone else made a list of their own? How's everyone doing on their New Years Resolutions? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:
Post a Comment