While moving the first of my things to my new place this weekend, I came across the shoes that were this week's color scoop inspiration. I got them last year from White House Black Market but haven't had a chance to wear them yet. And lucky me, they happen to be 2014's Pantone Color of the Year!
shop this scoop:
1. Dip Dye Scarf // 2. Zoya Nail Polish in Stevie 3. Purple Bling iPhone Case // 4. Keurig Mini Brewer // 5. Lace Slip // 6. Assorted Throw Pillows // 7. Alexis Bittar Deco Arrowhead Earrings // 8. Hand Woven Rug // 9. Dot Glasses (set of 6)
I think an orchid plant for the condo is in order! Head over to your local florist or garden center to grab one for yourself. They're not as hard to take care of as everyone thinks, and they're so worth the wait.
xo Emily

No comments:
Post a Comment