Sunday, February 16, 2014

color scoop two.

I couldn't help but use my recent vaca as inspiration for my next color scoop. Below are some beautifully bright favorites, including the best eyeliner ever (that comes in tons of other colors), fun things for the home and one splurge item: those flats with the blue bottom!


Shop this scoop:
1. Flora glass charger plates (set of 4). // 2. Turquoise Coral Necklace from the Design Darling botique. // 3. Urban Decay eye pencil. // 4. Hugger Mugger sticky yoga mat. // 5. Aqua bowl by Björn Nilsson. // 6. Amrita Singh Nello earrings. // 7. dream big. inspire others. print by Tessyla. // 8. Mariposa Pillar Holder from Z Gallerie. // 9. tieks ballet flat. 


Also, per a reader's suggestion, I'm going to include a DIY in these posts as much as possible. Until I get more of my own posted, here's a great one I found on a cute little blog: DIY Tinted Blue Mason Jars from oh so very pretty.


Which items do you love? Let me know in the comments below!


xo Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment