Because we all have gift cards to spend!
I came across these great finds when I was doing my Christmas shopping, but they'd make perfect presents any time of year.
1. Slate Mobile Air Desk // iSkelter $129.99
Nerdy yet sleek.
2. End Grain Board // Crate&Barrel $139.95
This may be the prettiest cutting board I've ever seen.
3. Elephant Mouse Pad // Fab $45
So cute.
4. bkr Glass Water Bottle // Black Label Boutique $28 (Usually $38!)
More color options here.
5. Monthly Gift Subscription // Birchbox ($30 - $200)
Samples of the latest beauty products, right to your door.
6. Huge Future Map // The Future Mapping Company ($98.75+)
The perfect art for above a desk - smart and fun.
7. Faux Fur Throw // west elm $119
Chic and cozy.
8. Feather Ring // Pandora $70
One of my friends has this ring and it's so pretty.
9. Michael Kors Chevron Oversized Infinity Scarf // Piperlime $68
Extra long for tall girls (or any girl!)
10. Haus Doormat // Fab $29
For lovers of the German language or electronic dance music.
11. Vegan Weekend Bag // Sole Society $69.95
Simple and classy, and is carry-on approved!
12. Colorful Romantic Vintage Floral Pattern iPhone5 Case // Zazzle $53.95
I have this phone case and it has received so many compliments!
13. Illuminaria Vase Candle Jar // Carlyle Avenue $24 - $112.50 (Usually $32 - $150!)
Pricey for a candle alone, but it ends up being a beautiful vase once the candle is gone.
14. Mugs (Set of 6) // PANTONE $96
All the colors!
I actually made most of my Christmas gifts this year, like these colorful alcohol ink-dyed coasters I found on Pinterest. They're super easy to make and so bright and pretty.
I hope everyone had the best of holidays full of friends, family and laughs. What were your favorite gifts to get and receive this year? Share in the comments section below!
xo Emily


No comments:
Post a Comment